What’s a Partner?
Partners are organizations or businesses that have clients, customers, or employees that need to make a better or faster decisions. The three key types of are partners are:
- Product sellers who want to help their customers choose amongst several competing products (e.g., car dealerships; wine stores; sports equipment manufacturers, etc.). Product seller partners want their customers to make the best possible decision so that they are happy with their purchase and become a repeat customer;
- Brokers that provide options to their clients to meet their needs. They want their clients to better understand their needs and preferences; and to be able to be make the best strategic decision (e.g., real estate brokers; home builders; executive search firms; travel and hospitality companies) Broker partners want to provide their clients with the best quality information for decision-making and want them to have the best possible buying experience;
- Business and organizational leaders whose employees (or teams) make key business decisions (e.g., technology selections, hiring decisions; trade-off analyses, etc.). Business and organization partners want the best possible decisions for their company or organization and want to ensure important decisions use best practices and provide total transparency.
Partners receive several benefits when their clients, customers, or employees use Definitive Choice:
- Peace of mind knowing that decisions are being made using careful, logical, and dispassionate analysis of alternatives;
- Confidence in decisions knowing that their team members are using the leading methodology for making multi-criteria decisions;
- Process transparency with all participants having visibility into all prioritization and evaluation activities
- Easier participation in decisions by enabling participating any time, any where, on any device;
- Increased cross-functional insight by having more participant diversity and communication;
- Greater consensus and buy-in by increasing collaboration and participation in decisions;
- Faster and better decisions by adopting an innovative, efficient, and proven process;
- Justifiable decision rationale showing why a particular alternative was selected;
- Historical record of decisions documenting how the decision was made
Definitive Choice is also available to businesses that want to integrate it with their proprietary data to help their employees, clients, and customers make individual or shared decisions, such as alternative selections and purchases.